About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Yeah...

     Sometimes I think of my future self as someone who is actually going to do things he wants to do and do the things he says he'll do, then I come to realize that it's still me, just older.

     To Do List: (that won't be accomplished)
     1. Learn the programming languages I keep telling myself I'll learn
     2. Learn the languages I keep telling myself I'll learn
     3. Learn to play the instruments I keep telling myself I'll Learn
     4. Work out as much as I keep telling myself I'll do
     5. Get a job
     6. Record more Vish Plays
     7. Post more on blog (for whatever reason)

     Yeah, I don't have much faith in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment