About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bioshock: Infinite

I'm not really going to go into detail on why I love this game so much because what I would say had been said by pretty much every other game reviewer. I also haven't played it since I beat it the day after it's release  and that was a while ago so I don't really feel the need to go into detail. I will say though that Bioshock: Infinite had the greatest story I have experienced from a videogame in a long time and I don't think I have felt for the characters so much as I did with this game.

There are a lot of explanations out there about the ending so if you're confused the ending or even if you're not  I suggest reading THIS. I feel that it is the best explanation and I agree with it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment