About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Heads Up!

Well the problems with my account seem to be fixed now so I will be coming back and posting new stuff. Yes I know everyone missed me so much so watch out for new posts. When I actually feel like getting back into it (probably by the end of today) I'll post about the games, movies, and shows I've been playing/watching during my hiatus from blogging. I'll also be making new Vish Plays videos when I finally get the last thing I need for it to be perfect (for me) or maybe even before that so look out for those as well. I really stopped doing the videos mostly because of computer problems that kept cutting the recorded video short and the rest because of the fact it kinda became more work and less playing so I guess I'll have to come at it from a different way. I hope everyone enjoys the continuation of Vish's Thoughts and Vish Plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment