About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Campaign

I honestly was not expecting much from this movie which really helped with the fact that I was not let down. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the movie and thought it was pretty funny but I didn't think it was as funny as a Ferrell/Galifianakis should be. These are two hysterical guys and you'd expect them to create an absolutely hilarious movie together but instead all you get is a movie that is just pretty funny. The movie did have it's moments of hilarity but most of the movie was giggles and chuckles. The movie never really surprised me and not even half way though the movie I knew exactly how it would turn out. Of course for the most part the story isn't a big part in a comedy for people but it really annoyed me of how bland it was. I a really happy that I saw the movie during half ticket price times because I would be even more disappointed if I payed full price. If you are someone who loves Will Ferrel and/or Zach Galifianakis I reccomend you see the movie, just don't expect very much from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment