About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Postloop

So in the constant search for making money, I came across a website called Postloop. What it is is getting points for posting on forums on the Postloop forum list and then turning those points into money. The better your poster rating, the more points you get per post. Because of my rating I get about 2 points per post. Every 100 points and up you can redeem the points for a conversion of five cents per point. So for me, since I am a good poster and don't make pointless posts and stick to topic, I get 10 cents per post. Each forum has a limit to ow many posts you can make per day so it took me about 2 days to make $10 which really isn't that bad for using my spare time to post on forums while listening to music. The more forums you subscribe to, the more posts you can make a day, the more points you can get per day, the more money you make a day. It takes me about an hour to hit my daily limit but I could probably do it in less time if I don't randomly surf the web in between posts.

If you do end up using Postloop, my advice to you is to make all your posts at least a tiny bit interesting, make them 3+ sentences and spell everything correctly and use correct grammar. It's as simple as that to get a good rating and make more money per post.

After signing up, go to the forums link on the top of the page, there should be a yellow box at the top of the page, just follow the instructions there to get started posting.

As a thanks for telling you about the site please sign up after using my LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment