About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Combat Arms

I was looking around the steam store when I discovered that there was a free to play section. I looked at the most popular ones and saw Combat Arms. After reading the description I thought it sounded pretty good and downloaded it. I played about 10 matches and one word described the game. Crap. Every single match I joined was absolutely nothing but spawn camping, grenade tossing, and bullet spraying. It is just another one of those free to play games that the only way to win is to shell out a lot of money for weapons and armor. Even after doing that you'll probably get killed the second your 3 second spawn shield ends. Even with that spawn shield the first second is figuring out where you are, the next second is figuring out where you are going, and the last second is taking a step then dying. If you are lucky enough to get out of your spawn you will most likely get killed by a grenade or a bullet being sprayed from across the map. It is needless to say that I shall not continue playing this horrible game and I am very happy that I did not spend any money to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment