About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back from outer space

Well once again it has been a while since the last time I have posted something. As an update on the goings on in my life, there really isn't much other than the fact that I went to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA in Virginia for a few days. I also tried a bit more with Bitcoin mining after I found out how to mine with both of my graphics cards at once. Only lasted a couple of days because I realized I have no clue how much money in power I am spending for the money I could be making in Bitcoin mining. I really didn't last very long with learning Russian when I realized I only had the first out of three sets of lessons, each set costing a lot more than I am willing to spend to learn a language I will hardly use. I am still having problems with my YouTube channel because I have yet to have any update on my dispute for the copyright claims on one of my videos. I'm still waiting for that to clear up so I am not having big holes in game playthroughs. My friend that got me into Magic: The Gathering decided to get out of it and gave me his card collection which is about 800 dollars in cards. I have also been watching a lot of the Olympics which is weird because before this year I have never watched the Olympics. I also may be finally getting a job. Hopefully I will get back into posting more like I have said many times I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment