About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vish Plays

And here it is, my new venture. A lets play youtube channel called Vish Plays. I will be starting out playing old games from the PS2 and Xbox and will move on to newer or even older things when I start to run out of games to play or just simply get bored of those. The fist two games I started out with are Dark Cloud and S.L.A.I. So far I have 2 videos for Dark Cloud and 3 videos for S.L.A.I. as of writing this. I have been having problems with the commentary but once I get all of the problems fixed I will have commentary during every video. I really hope you guys enjoy my videos and if you have any suggestions for games to play than please don't hesitate to suggest things on either here or on one of my videos' comments.

You can find my channel HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment