About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Vish Plays problems

Last night I uploaded 4 videos for Star Wars: Battlefront and ended up running into copyright problems. According to the bit of research I did on having a lets play channel, I was lead to believe that if I make it completely clear that I take no credit for any audio or video from the game I would be fine. I made it my own rule for every video I upload, to include in the description that the creators of the games have all ownership of the video and audio I use other than my commentary. Even with the precautions I took, my account is currently having problems with copyright and one of my videos is blocked worldwide, another deleted entirely, and until the copyright problems are solved, I can no longer upload any videos over 15 minutes. Until I do a little more research on what I must do to keep my channel and until my account issues have been solved I will not upload any more videos. Hopefully it won't last very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment