About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Star Wars: Darth Bane Trilogy

I am having a little bit of trouble with my aforementioned venture so instead of waiting for it to post something, I'll post about a trilogy of books I recently finished.



The Darth Bane trilogy was written by my favorite author, Drew Karpyshyn. The books follow the story of a miner on a mining planets names Apatros who rises to power to be the most powerful Sith Lord. I won't say much more about it because it would be just like the backs of books that I hate to read since I think they usually give away too much. As usual with Drew Karpyshyn's books, I was instantly pulled in and stayed pulled in until I finished the last book. The Story of Darth Bane is my favorite Star Wars story line other than the movies. It is the only time I have ever found myself rooting for the Sith, Even when it is Jedi vs Sith. The ending of the trilogy was the greatest ending to any book or series I have ever read and was so excited when it happened. I never thought I would get into reading Star Wars books because there are just so many of them and I thought they wouldn't be that great. I did however read the Old Republic books since I love the games that have to do with that era in Star Wars and I figured it would have to do with the MMO. Seeing that Darth Bane takes place in the Old Republic era I read them and now I want to read into all of the other eras. Even if you're a book reader and have had any second thoughts about reading Star Wars books for any reason, I highly recommend you read these.

No comments:

Post a Comment