About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Future Endevour

Well after almost a week, superpoints finally gave me the 10 bucks for the points I accumulated and redeemed. That 10 dollars went toward buying something that will help me with something I am going to be working on. I wanted to do something for a while and my friend gave me an idea that I was able to pair with that that could possibly make me money. Even if I make nothing from it, I won't care much since it's something I'm going to really enjoy. Keep checking because within the week I'll reveal what it is. I just hope people will like it. If you want to join superpoints and get some money to help you out than go to this LINK.

You can find my friend's blog that he just made HERE. It's really good and you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment