About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Saving Money

Slickdeals
My whole family has been using slickdeals.net for quite some time now, and we've saved a lot of money thanks to it. Users post deals that they've found from all over the internet on just about anything you could buy. Want a videogame for 20 dollars off? Want a pack of 20 boxes of breakfast cereal for the price of 6? How about a 2 year sunscription to a magazine for 5 bucks? All you have to do is check slickdeals.net for great prices on things you want/need. When I needed to upgrade my memory on my desktop PC, I checked slickdeals and it told me that a website had some on sale and  I bought 8gb of ram for just 20 dollars. I highly recommend that you check slickdeals before you buy something specific because you never know how much you could save.

Coupons
They are probably the oldest and best way to save money. There are websites all over that have coupons for  anything you need at the store. Most of them are of course for food items, which is where you could save the most money. Many websites have whole lists of coupons that they have available and all you have to do is click which ones you want, print them out, take them to the store when you go food shopping, and save a whole lot of money. In economic times like these, every dollar and cents that you save can go a long way, especially when you're saving a lot at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment