About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Game of Thrones: season 2 finale



Well honestly not as much as I wanted to happen has happened so far in the show but the finale has showed great things to come. there really isn't a good way for me to do this without spoilers except to say that the episode was amazing so....

SPOILERS!----------SPOILERS!----------SPOILERS!----------SPOILERS!----------SPOILERS!-------
----------SPOILERS!----------SPOILERS!----------SPOILERS!----------SPOILERS!----------
SPOILERS!----------SPOILERS!----------SPOILERS!----------SPOILERS!----------SPOILERS!-------

My favorite part of the episode, because of it's show of things to come, was the ending with the white walkers. The white walkers are the one things I have anticipating most since the first episode. I can't wait to see what havoc they wreak and what they are truly capable of. I feel that they are more than just simple zombies and have a great story behind them.

The next thing I love is how Daenerys gets her dragons back, kills the warlock guy and traps the black guy (can't remember their names) and is now heading back west to take the iron throne. I don't really think she will end up taking the throne, but the show has surprised me many times before.

Something I didn't really see coming is the fact that Sansa is no longer going to be the queen after marrying Joffrey so it would seem things are going to end up being worse for her as long as she is in King's Landing.

Things are also probably going to get a lot harder for Tyrion.

I'm still pretty mad about the fact that Jaime was sent free but I have a feeling that bad things will happen to him.

I'm thinking Arya is just going to end up getting back to her family but since it's just her and the two others, I'm pretty sure she's going to have to use the coin.

I'm confused as to how Winterfell burned since it was surrounded by Bran's men

I thought it was hilarious what happened to Theon but he's such a confused person I think Bran is going to have mercy on him if he finds out his brother's are ok.

I'm sad to see Maester Luwin die.

Jaqen H'ghar is just simply awesome.

I really can't wait untill next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment