About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Men in Black 3

Many people of course expected very little from this movie being that it is a 3rd sequel of a great movie, but this movie did not disappoint me at all. Although i wasn't really looking forward to the movie at all and didn't really care that they made it, after seeing it I am very happy to have seen it. I enjoyed the movie from start to finish, laughing at every joke they made, enjoying all of the action, and (almost) crying at the emotional part. I didn't cry because real men don't cry (kidding).
Just as you can gather from the trailers, K has gone missing and it is up to J to find out what happened to him by going back in time. This has to be the greatest idea for the series to show why K is the way he is and why J was chosen to become one of the Men in Black.
If you have never watched a Men in Black movie, I extremely highly recommend you watch them all. MIB is one of my favorite movies series and for a very good reason. Since i haven;t watched the first one for a long time I really want to go watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment