About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sniper Elite V2

      Both me and my dad have played the demo that came out yesterday 5+ times each. Does that answer your question as to what I think about it? The game is one of the best WW2 games I have ever played, and that's just the demo we experienced. The whole thing will of course bring even more greatness.

      In the game you play Karl Fairburne, an American OSS agent as he stalks behind the enemy's lines in Berlin 1945 looking for scientists behind the German's V2 rocket program. Of course as the title says you are an elite sniper (big shock) so your main weapon is a sniper rifle. just about everything in the game is based around your skills as a sniper. The coolest thing I experience in the game was the bullet cam where at certain key moments, the camera will follow the bullet as it flies through the air and rips through your enemies' bodies showing how it damages the body whether it be breaking through the ribs, cracking open the skull, or shooting out someone's eye. The best thing was when I pulled off a shot that ripped through one German's skull, flew through the air then ripped through another skull. It may sound strange but me and my dad cheered and high-five at that moment just from the shear awesomeness. Both my mom and brother ran down the stairs thinking something amazing happened on TV but came to realize it was just a game. They just didn't get it.  Both my dad and I cannot wait until Sniper Elite V2 comes out because we are 100% sure that it will be pure awesomeness.

2 comments:

  1. cant wait for the full game to come out

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive played the demo so many times. I want to get the game!

    ReplyDelete