About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ninja Gaiden 3

I played the demo for it and one word that would describe it is boring. I don't know why but for some reason i always thought that the Ninja Gaiden games were stealth games, probably because you're a freakin ninja. Nope I was wrong, it's just another one of those boring mash the x button and slash a guy 6748635 times to kill him games. Probably the worst part of the demo, and the part i turned it off, was when I go into an area completely covered in smoke and the helper woman or whatever tells you "This smoke should shroud you from the enemies" or something along those lines, then you constantly get hit by enemies with rocket launchers that shouldn't be able to see you. You can't do anything because every time you try to move, attack, or jump you get hit by 3+ rockets that do a lot of damage to you and knock you to the ground. So I'm never touching a Ninja Gaiden game ever again, and honestly I'm not sure why it's been around for so long. I really hope for the developer's sake that this is just a the bad egg in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment