About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

30 Minutes or Less

OK after this point I am no longer going to state the obvious fact that for a lot of movies it takes me forever to watch them. I laughed hard throughout this movie all the way to the final line. It is basically constant hilarity plus a great story, which is really rare to find since film makers seem to be sacrificing story for comedy for the past however many years it has been. From the beginning of the movie the story is set up perfectly to inform you about the characters: what is going on in their lives, what their flaws are, and what their personality is like. Thanks to that, you feel like you know them and feel for them when things go wrong. When it comes to the comedy, There were no pathetic attempts anywhere in the movie unlike my last review. Every joke they made was great and made me laugh. Everything fit perfectly with the movie so it didn't feel like a joke was out of place. I find it really hard to think of any criticisms about the movie. After a couple minutes of thinking since that last sentence, I'll just have to say the movie was hilariously amazing.

7 comments:

  1. Well, there is a Wadsworth Constant which says that every first 1/3 of a content is not important. Apparently it applies to comedies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my memory is so bad watched this not long ago all i can remember is something about a junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do a review on Hunger Games because I don't wanna watch it. Thanks bro, love the blog.
    Make sure to follow back and comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am going to check this movie out...i am in the mood for a comedy

    ReplyDelete