About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Zeno Clash

Now this game is..interesting. There really isn't much of an introduction to the game so it's really confusing as to what is going on, but the most i could gather is that you have killed your father-mother, whatever that is, and you are on the run from your brothers and sisters..and there are a lot of them. I'm not quite sure what to say about the game except that from the 30 minutes i played it, I didn't like it, and I'm happy I payed very little for it. It is very confusing and the combat isn't that great. at many times it is aggravating because you take so much damage from a few hits and it is very hard to defend yourself. Now granted it is a indie game and i did compare it in my mind to bigger games, but from what it is I still think it is a good job by it's creators. The one thing i loved about it is the art of the game and it's graphics which are very distinct from other games and everything looks great.

2 comments:

  1. I completed this game. Just play through it and you will get the story. I finished it in one day and I assure you it was pretty good experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like something a little different, I like trying out indie games because they have some interesting features and aren't afraid to try new things unlike the major companies who keep feeding out the same game over and over again with a new number at the end

    ReplyDelete