About

JUST A SERIES OF RANDOM REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS BY A NORMAL (OK, SEVERELY ABNORMAL) UNEMPLOYED COLLEGE STUDENT.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Puss in Boots

Another movie that has been out for a while but i finally got around to watching it. I expected this movie to not be good at all but I was happily surprised at how it was actually pretty funny. The story didn't really pull me in very much and I really didn't care about the characters or what happened to them. One thing I was really confused about was whether the story is supposed to be before, after, or completely separate from Shrek, and I was really hoping for some kind of reference to Shrek in the movie. The movie was funny and had a lot of great laughs but there were a lot of weak attempts at a joke that i was really disappointed at. They tried way too hard at times when a simpler joke would have been great. Overall i do think it was a good movie and if you like the Shrek movies than it would definitely be a movie you'd like.

7 comments:

  1. Meh, another movie that I think is just something Disney is trying to whore out to make money. That is my opinion though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any other Shrek related mobie after the first one was worse and worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead of this, they may do movie about 'Pinguins from Madagaskar".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the movie as well but i do agree that the disconnection to shrek kinda decreased it's value to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will admit i haven't watched this movie. saw commercials for it and wanted to see it...but never had the chance XD eventually forgot. thanks for reminding me i still need to watch this.

    follow me everyone https://twitter.com/#!/ffmaster112233

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend said it was good, probably still wont watch it though lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet blog! I am following you!

    http://memedoctor.blogspot.com/
    https://twitter.com/#!/MemeDoctor

    ReplyDelete